When it comes to weight loss, juicing can be a great way to lose weight. Drinking a variety of juices can not only be a way to live much healthier but it can also help you achieve your goals when it comes to weight loss. On top of losing weight, drinking fresh juice can also help to detoxify your body. Juices also provide you with lots of essential nutrients and vitamins that your body requires.
If you want weight loss, it’s really not good for you to skip a meal. So, juicing can actually be a great way for you to use them as a meal replacement. You won’t be harming your body by skipping meals. Instead you’ll be providing it with essential things that it needs and juices can also help to make your stomach feel that it’s full.
Juicing is Not a New Concept
When it comes to losing weight, juicing really isn’t a new concept. Many people in the past have in one way or another been able to manage their weight and lose it by drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juices. People have known for quite some time now that it’s okay to skip a meal of solid foods and replacing that meal with a great tasting fresh fruit juice.
Why Do Juicing to Lose Weight?
While there are a variety of different reasons why you should give juicing a chance for losing weight, there are key reasons for doing so:
• It is a very safe method for losing weight
• The body receives nutrition every time
• You don’t have to deprive yourself of food when dieting
• Excellent way for you to stay healthy
• Juicing helps to keep your stomach feeling full
You can also choose to lose weight by juice fasting or just by replacing one meal a day with a great tasting juice to help you lose the weight you want.
Research has shown that just fasting can be unhealthy for some people and are advised against it. However, if one uses juice as fasting it’s quite healthy, safe and an efficient way to lose weight. Even though dieting is often concerned with just losing weight, this can deprive your body. Juicing however, will help you lose weight while supplying your body with the vitamins and nutrients you need to keep your body healthy.
Studies have shown that on the average, juicing for an entire day can lead to losing one pound of weight in that day. Of course this will vary from individual to individual. But if you want to lose say, 14 pounds, you more than likely can do it if you fast with juices for two weeks, and do it quite easily.
Using Juice to Replace a Meal
If fasting isn’t what you want to do that’s alright. You still can lose weight by drinking juice. The way you can do this is to replace a meal each day with a glass of great tasting fresh juice. Replacing a meal is a great way to keep your body full and still provide it with the nutrition that your body needs. Drinking a fresh fruit juice is far better than drinking a diet drink because diet drinks have no nutritional value.
Be Careful What You Include in Juicing
Whether you want to fast with juice or just want to replace a meal it’s important that you make sure to use fruits are low in natural sugars. You also want to make sure that you also include vegetables in your juices. You also don’t want to add any sugar to your fresh juices.
Also, it’s important to note that the best meal to replace with a fruit juice would be breakfast. The reason for this is that this is the optimal time of the day for your body to accept all that a juice has to offer. Another good time would be at bedtime or a “midnight snack”.
Some of the best things to use in weight loss juices include the following:
Tips for Detoxing With Juices
Many people feel it’s very important to detox before starting your diet. However, often people really don’t quite understand what that actually is and because of this, they often don’t do it correctly. Here are a few tips that should help you be more successful at this step of your dieting.
• Try to always use organic veggies and fruits when detoxing. This is to limit the amount of impurities you might be putting in your body.
• Not all produce should be used in detoxing, this means that not all juices are meant to use for detoxing. It’s important to try different kinds of fruits and veggies in a combination of different colors.
• Include plenty of herbal tea and filtered water when you are trying to detox.
• It’s not all about what you’re putting into your body when detoxing. You need to realize that it also involves your mind and spirit, so make sure to relax and think about all the positives in your life.
• No matter what type of detox you’re doing, always make sure to drink fresh juice.
• Probably the best time to detox is when you have time off from work. You need time for your body to rest and rejuvenate without any pressures from work.
• Often when you detox, you might feel a little sick. Don’t worry about this because it’s a sign that your body is actually cleaning the poisons out of your system. Just make sure that you have plenty of fiber.
• While detoxing it’s important to take walks or do some yoga so that your body remains stimulated.
• Finally, when detoxing don’t consume dairy products, meat products or anything fried.